Before surgery, you must tell your doctor about recent medications, allergies or any physical condition. It is very important to stop eating according to the doctor’s instructions before surgery . Basically you should get clear instructions before surgery, including whether you can eat a few hours before surgery. In most cases, fasting should be done 6 hours before surgery . You may be able to drink some liquids, such as coffee , a few hours before surgery .
- Knee endoscopic surgery
- The operation time is usually about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Your surgeon will examine the inside of your knees to wash out loose material from the wear of the knee joint. In this case, your surgeon can trim or repair the torn cartilage without having to cut a large opening.
- After the operation, you should be able to return home on the same day. Your knees will be swollen for a few weeks, which is normal. Walking may become uncomfortable.
- Regular exercise should help you get back to normal activities as soon as possible. Ask your medical team or family physician for advice before you start exercising.
- Most people are in good recovery and can return to normal activities. Your surgeon can tell you about the derivative problems that your knees may get.
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
審核日期： 2019-11-14 | 最後修改日期： 2019-12-11